A/P & A/R Accountant
Bugcrowd is the worlds #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the worlds most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
We are looking for an outgoing and motivated A/R & A/P Accountant to join the Companys finance team and report to the Controller. The A/R & A/P Accountant will be responsible for a broad range of transactional, reconciliation, and other accounting activities. Functions include accounts payable processing and assisting with order-to-cash activities. The successful candidate will have a "roll-up-the-sleeves" attitude, be able to multitask, and be ready to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Responsible for processing all accounts payable through Accrualify.
- Review and approve sales orders in Salesforce.
- Assist with customer billings and other customer requests.
- Assist with collections and cash tracking.
- Assist with month-end close.
- Reconcile various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Additional projects and analysis as assigned.
- 1-3+ years of accounting experience, prior start-up company or similar experience preferred.
- Four-year degree in an accounting-related field preferred.
- SaaS experience a plus.
- Accrualify, NetSuite, and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a companys success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artistsyou get the point.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowds potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.