Bugcrowd is the worlds #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the worlds most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
As Bugcrowds Worldwide Corporate Controller, you will be the catalyst of the Companys growth as you and your team will provide your customers timely, accurate, and informative business-critical financial information. You will be responsible for accounting, tax, payroll operations, and maintenance of systems, controls, and procedures. You will lead a team to support Bugcrowds operational activity and will also implement systems and processes to support our growth. This role reports to the CFO in San Francisco but your team is largely based in Salt Lake City.
You will be excited too:
- Ensure consistent implementation of corporate accounting principles and procedures in full compliance with US GAAP, including revenue recognition policies and procedures.
- Own the financial close process and all associated processes and reporting to deliver accurate and timely results to the organization to facilitate critical decision making.
- Develop, implement, improve, and maintain the internal systems and financial controls consistent with policies and regulatory guidelines, ensuring compliance with all local, state, and federal tax requirements and filings.
- Lead a small, highly efficient team of accounting professionals with responsibilities for the general ledger, tax, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, community payments, financial reporting, and external audit relationships.
- Provide leadership and vision for scaling the team and our financial infrastructure and cross-functional processes to keep up with the demands of our diversified, complex, and high-growth business.
- Partner with department leaders to understand key issues and business drivers, and then proactively drive cross-functional business solutions to allow the accounting organization to be an enabler of advancement through effective decision making.
- Understand and document reporting needs, collaborate on operational issues, develop creative solutions in the absence of perfect systems, and provide business guidance and insight through financial reporting.
- Evaluate opportunities for scale and growth and consider ways to drive efficiency and automation.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment and own critical decision-making responsibilities to build the team and infrastructure.
- Someone with a proven track record of leading and developing top-tier accounting teams.
- Experienced in SaaS accounting, metrics and measurements, and crowdsourced business experience a huge plus.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a companys success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artistsyou get the point.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowds potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.