Compassionate & Dedicated Counseling Supervisor Needed!
**Sign on Bonus offer ends July 31, 2020. **
**Currently offering a sign on bonus for new employees that sign an offer letter by July 31, 2020**
*Bonus details will be discussed during the interview process. *
BAART services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At BAART, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Substance Abuse Counselor Supervisor
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Schedule: M-F 5a-1p
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages all counseling staff. Facilitates performance improvement discussions, documentation and follow up
- Develops and participates in individual or group patient teaching projects
- Conducts individual initial assessment and evaluation interviews for service eligibility determination
- Review intake assessments for quality
- Direct pre-admission decisions, case reviews and counseling meetings to ensure services are provided in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Master's Degree in the human service field and 2 years clinical experience (1 year of working directly with the chemically dependent)
- Certification and/or licensure by appropriate state body and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
- LCSW preferred but will consider CMHC
- CPR and First Aid
- Must have prior supervisory experience, be self-motivated and directed
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals' life
What to expect from us:
BAART a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.