Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Bugcrowd is the worlds #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the worlds most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
The Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be on the forefront of growing and developing a new category within the cybersecurity industry. Being on the leading edge of this technical frontier provides you a rewarding experience and opportunity to take ownership in driving a Silicon based company into the future. In collaboration with Territory Account Executives and Marketing teams, you will be able to advance a strategic Target Account Plan in defining and executing on Bugcrowds mission. This is a high energy/high reward position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. Hunters wanted!
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Bugcrowd solutions.
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly quotas of activity volume, pre-qualified appointments scheduled and held, new opportunities created, and newly generated pipeline and revenue
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Follow-up on all inbound leads in the allocated territories.
- Research and profile prospects that register, especially for a program.
- Work closely with Territory Account Managers to target priority accounts in specified territories.
- Qualify leads according to a predefined qualification rating scale.
- Schedule meetings for Territory Account Managers with qualified leads.
- From time to time, assist in organizing territory events.
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly activity targets.
- 1+ years of industry and/or enterprise outbound sales experience
- 4-year degree in Business or related field preferred
- Strong desire to move into a closing role.
- Passion, Grit and Drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization over phone and email.
- Skill in navigating organizations and leveraging social media to find the right prospect to contact.
- Strong time management skills, results-driven, and a proactive nature appreciated and rewarded.
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt easily to change.
- Bachelors or technical degree preferred.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a companys success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artistsyou get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowds potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.