HVAC Project Sales Representative
Job Category: Sales/Business Developmen
Req. Number: HVACP01164
Posted Date: 2020-11-13
Location: Salt Lake City, UT 1193 West 2200 South Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA
The purpose of your role as anHVAC Project Sales Representative
As a Project Sales Representative, you will market the company to new clients and develop turnkey solution including estimating / proposal presentation for mechanical and plumbing retrofit projects in residential and commercial markets. This position also requires ability to manage existing customer relationships.
- Mechanical Systems Knowledge:Competent understanding of mechanical and plumbing systems and how they function. This includes ability to survey mechanical systems, understand the needs and problems, determine repair modification and/or replacement requirements to provide prospects with solutions to problems. Interpret drawings, equipment, and job conditions.
- Estimating:Review specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Proposals:Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions
- Prospecting:Qualify prospects, make effective sales presentations, answers questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner. Ability to understand the prospects needs both technically and financially.
- Customer Relations:Promptly addresses customer concerns to assure resolution of problems and maintain long-term positive relationships.
What we're looking for in you
- Knowledge of HVAC, mechanical/ plumbing systems and components.
- Experience with plumbing and industrial refrigeration is a plus.
- Ability to prepare financial justification for solutions. An understanding of energy savings with LEED knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with customer relationship development and maintenance.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Power Point a must.
Your life at Harris
As one of the country's leading mechanical contractors, Harris offers you the best of both worlds: the stability, resources and opportunities of a national company, and the team culture, creative spirit and customer loyalty of a local business. If you thrive on variety and new challenges, we want to meet you!
From stadiums to manufacturing facilities, power plants to hospitals, concert halls to classrooms, we handle projects of all sizes and complexity from multiple regional locations across the country.
Visit our Careers Page for additional details:https://www.harriscompany.com/careers/employee-benefits-at-a-glance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)