Brivo Systems LLC
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
About the Role
As the Installation Specialist, you will support and train our customers on Brivo Smart Home installations over the phone and in-person.
To be successful in the role, you'll need to use smart phone applications to pair hub to other devices (locks, thermostats, lights, etc.) and have the ability to work with HVAC and electrical systems, equipment, and applications.
Additionally, the Installation Specialist will be responsible for:
- Answering technical support calls
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer Smart Home devices issues
- Scheduling installation work to be completed and keep track of all install and service work performed
- Train customers on our Smart Home dashboard, using our smart devices, and navigating our mobile app
- Working closely with our development team to identify customer issues and solutions
- Creating, tracking, and following up on support tickets in FreshDesk
- 1+ year of relevant technical home installation experience
- 1+ year of technical customer support experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs of equipment
- Must be able to travel for onsite installations and trainings, up to 30%
- Problem solver with a knack for breaking down problems and isolating variables
- People person who enjoys interacting with and educating customers
- Self-starter who strives for excellence
- Strong technical computer skills
- Tech enthusiast: super user or admin type skills are a plus.
- Have you
- Installed and run Linux on your computer?
- Used system emulators such as RetroPi?
- Used single board computers such as Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone?
- Configured a computer system to do something custom?