Bugcrowd is the worlds #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the worlds most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
We are looking for an IT Director to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our corporate computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of Bugcrowds computing needs.
A successful candidate will have experience building IT from the startup stage to a large company, a proven professional history, and a detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manage information technology and corporate systems and networks
- Provision Equipment, Services, and Software for Employee Onboarding
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate corporate IT and data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems, assess their outcomes and address problems
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Collaborate on the development and maintenance of IT policies and Business Continuity Plans with the engineering infrastructure team
- Proven work experience leading IT in a startup and growing with the organization
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with helpdesk support, computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Ability to work very independently and must have strong organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Systems: Mac OS, Windows, Cisco, Google for Work, MS Office, VPNs, Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Extensive Mac system support and troubleshooting experience a must
- Experience related to ISO27001 and SOC2 audits
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in the IT or related industry
- Must be eager to work hard, to learn many new skills, solve problems, and integrate tightly with the rest of the team
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a companys success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artistsyou get the point.
- We use an agile development methodology, but were not dogmatic about it. Its meant to empower, not impose.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite is in the kitchen, but consumption is optional.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Features ship to users every single day. We deploy multiple times daily.
- Cool office in one of SFs historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowds potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be