Outside Sales Representative – Service
Job Category: Sales/Business Developmen
Req. Number: SOLUT01165
Posted Date: 2020-11-13
Location: Salt Lake City, UT 1193 West 2200 South Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA
The purpose of your role as anOutside Sales Representative
As an Outsides Sales Representative, you will sell HVAC and plumbing maintenance agreements through cold calling, prospecting, lead generating, and establishing relationships with prospective clients.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain agreement applications.
- Execute business development action plans for defined vertical markets. Monitor sales activities through CRM.
- Accurately appraise and inventory systems components, evaluate general conditions and recommend the best maintenance solution. Recognize project opportunities and pass leads to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with the Customer CARE program to reach out to current customers to monitor customer satisfaction and improve customer retention
- Build and maintain rapport and positive working relations with field, office, and management personnel to resolve problems, exploit opportunities, and maximize profits.
What we're looking for in you
- 2+ years of new business development and sales experience
- 1+ years of prospecting and appointment setting/cold calling
- 2+ years of proven ability to strategize, present, and close sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Persistence - Positive attitude to overcoming adversity
- Ability to learn conceptual sales techniques
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Ability to maintain a motor vehicle record that meets company guidelines required
Your life at Harris
As one of the country's leading mechanical contractors, Harris offers you the best of both worlds: the stability, resources and opportunities of a national company, and the team culture, creative spirit and customer loyalty of a local business. If you thrive on variety and new challenges, we want to meet you!
From stadiums to manufacturing facilities, power plants to hospitals, concert halls to classrooms, we handle projects of all sizes and complexity from multiple regional locations across the country.
Visit our Careers Page for additional details:https://www.harriscompany.com/careers/employee-benefits-at-a-glance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)