Quantem Aviation Services is hiring a Seasonal Ramp Agent at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Join our team today and be eligible for our seasonal bonus programs
Operations Bonus $750 for working November 1 - January 2 - Inquire at Interview
Referral Bonus $300 person you refer to work with us, no cap. - Inquire at Interview
PAY: $15/HR | SHIFT: (AM) 3:00 AM - 9:30 AM Tuesday-Friday or 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM Tuesday-Friday (PM) 5:30 pm-9:30 pm
Here at Quantem Aviation Services, we are a contractor who handles the loading and unloading of our customer's aircraft. We marshal the planes in, set them up, unload/reload, wrap-up, and send them out.
We work in all outdoor elements: RAIN, HEAT, WIND (even SNOW), and whatever else Mother Nature deems necessary for the season.
As a member of the Inland Group of Companies, Quantem Aviation Services offers a full range of high-quality aviation services including ground handling, passenger services, aircraft cleaning, cargo warehousing, cargo aircraft handling, and GSE maintenance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid Training
- Fun and friendly environment
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 18 years or older
- Valid US driver's license
- Must be able to pass all required background and clearance requirements
- Successful completion of required airport badging process and pre-employment drug screen is required
- Ability to communicate in English
- Intermediate computer skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.