Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
Bugcrowd is the worlds #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the worlds most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
- Build, scale, and maintain the integrity of our martech stack, including Salesforce and Marketo.
- Create and analyze reports on marketing attribution and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization and alignment.
- Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Collaborate with GTM teams to continually improve marketing effectiveness and our lead pipeline, including optimization, testing, targeting, lead scoring, and nurture cadences
- Closely partner with marketing and sales teams to execute demand generation activities
- Champion and facilitate cross-functional business processes to help maintain alignment throughout a rapidly changing business environment
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales or Marketing Operations (or similar capacity) at a fast-growing B2B technology company. Must have proven track record in both Sales and Marketing and both in technology and results-driven analysis.
- Technology experience:
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing automation software (Marketo preferred)
- Advanced Salesforce.com experience (Salesforce admin preferred):
- User management (create, deactivate, modify roles & record sharing, spot user lockouts and unexpected IP addresses)
- Resolve end-user Salesforce issues in real time
- Owner of data-hygiene in Salesforce.com (system data & attachments including history data, data deduplication, data-quality dashboards, error & debug logs, time-based workflows, etc.)
- Owner of Sandbox and testing
- Maintain & Install high-priority fixes and upgrades from Salesforce
- Own Salesforce full system backup process
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a companys success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artistsyou get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowds potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.