Sales Finance Manager
Bugcrowd is the worlds #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the worlds most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
As a Sales Finance Manager, you will be the glue between, and work alongside, Sales Operations, FP&A, and Sales leadership to ensure we are bringing the correct analysis and data to all Sales decisions. You will be responsible for identifying issues, gathering data and developing analysis, presenting findings and recommendations, working with your customers to create the correct solution, and then operationalizing and managing that solution for repeatable and scalable activities.
- Sales Support
- Develop a strong collaborative relation and partner with a Sales leader and his/her organization by providing end-to-end financial support in all areas required by the business.
- Coordinate and manage the forecast process. Establish the highest levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning and forecasting.
- Proactively lead the Sales organization in quota and capacity analysis to ensure appropriate resourcing across all dimensions of the go-to-market teams.
- Provide business insights by creating, developing, and reporting on key business metrics.
- Support the business through the monthly and quarterly business review cycles. Support finance and the VP Sales in quarterly Board meeting preparation and insights.
- Partnering with the Sales leadership and Finance team to develop and evolve compensation structures that propel the sales team to drive the results which are consistent with corporate objectives and reward them for exceptional performance.
- Provide a review process to help identify and manage leading indicators of sales productivity in all stages of the go-to-market funnel.
- Provide the tools, processes and training to the entire organization which will ensure the greatest success possible in the Sales organization.
- Finance Support
- Implement a deal desk function which is efficient and gives the sales organization the necessary tools to quickly respond to customer requests and which provides the controls necessary for the company to make prudent decisions across all of its sales channels.
- Establish budgets and HC plans and track and report on actual performance.
- Participate and be one of the main drivers of the annual plan process.
- Coordinate and represent the Sales organization on all deliverables to FP&A and other Corporate functions.
- Ensure compliance and alignment to company policies for your Area of responsibility.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related relevant areas.
- 8+ years of related experience, preferably in Sales Finance and FP&A roles. Experience in Sales Operations would be a huge advantage.
- Exceptional financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Deep system understanding used to mine and analyze data (Salesforce, Marketo, Clari). Excel and Google Sheets proficiency is a must.
- Understanding of revenue recognition principles and US GAAP.
- Experience and understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Ability to break down complex ideas and issues and communicate in simple terms to different levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a companys success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artistsyou get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowds potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.