Senior Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Bugcrowd is the worlds #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the worlds most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
The Sr. Director will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. The FP&A team works closely with senior executives and the CFO to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the companys strategic initiatives. This role will be responsible for partnering with functional business leaders who need financial support to help grow their teams efficiently.
As the leader of the Finance team, the overarching responsibilities are to lead FP&A efforts in delivering value-added business analysis as well as defining and reporting relevant and insightful financial information and operational metrics that enable effective decision-making from Bugcrowds senior leaders and improve the Companys overall performance.
This position will lead our budgeting, forecasting, and multi-year modeling/reporting consolidation to provide the highest caliber of quality financial information, that is accurate, comprehensive, and insightful. This position will also lead FP&As tool/system roadmap and implementation to automate and manage data more effectively and efficiently as well as design uniform processes, enhance business controls, and other procedures to improve efficiencies across FP&A.
- Interface with the functional leaders to develop monthly forecasts and ensure spending in accordance with budgets
- Building deep business partner relationships across the organization to drive cost savings and efficiency improvements
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting/BVAs (budget variance analysis) - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk and communicating key messages to senior management
- Prepare presentations and provide recommendations to senior management. Assist in communications to the Board of Directors and external investors.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Lead cross-functional teams to alter, improve and optimize business processes and systems.
- Critically evaluate and improve Corporate KPIs.
- Own the timely execution and delivery of financial information and all related support relevant to various FP&A quarter-close processes and procedures.
- Own the Companys multi-year strategic planning models and lead current, mid and long-term financial projections, including market models and KPIs with support of FP&A business unit leaders.
- Design tool roadmap and continuous process/control improvement plans, leading implementation of both, including application/system change management for increased efficiency and effectiveness of data.
- 10 - 15 years of experience in corporate finance, equity research, investment banking or related fields
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; Masters preferred
- Experience in supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting
- Experience with a fast-growing SaaS company
- Expertise in our systems: NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Adaptive, Host Analytics, Tableau, Gainsight, etc.
- High proficiency in Excel - building financial and decision support models
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace and not phased by change
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a companys success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artistsyou get the point.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite is in the kitchen, but consumption is optional.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Cool office in one of SFs historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowds potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.