Warehouse Person – AM Shift
This position is responsible for accurate receiving, storing, picking and loading of product while meeting facility standards of safety, accuracy, quality, sanitation, productivity, and service.
Position: Warehouse Forklift Operator
- Customer Focus
- Safely ship and receive orders accurately and damage free to our internal and external customers
- Technical Expertise
- Quickly and accurately fills Customer orders or DC transfer shipments.
- Verifies location, item and count via WMS.
- Appraises orders for exceptions and handles appropriately as required to avoid re-work.
- Evaluates quality of a product making sure it is shippable; takes corrective action as required.
- Builds and optimizes the load to reduce damage and ensure ease of unloading at destination.
- Inserts/removes slip sheets, pallets and dunnage as required.
- Accurately completes appropriate documentation.
- Hand stacking of partial pallets.
- Hand picking of partial pallets.
- Stretch wrap pallet.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accurate scanning
- Complies with all WMS procedures
- Maintains pallet per man-hour requirements are met
- Follows all warehouse operational procedures to ensure accurate shipments to customer
- Be a team player within the department
- Actively participate in team meetings and training
- Work safely within established company policies
- Assist with the sanitation of warehouse. Need to understand AIB requirements and help keep facility in condition that would pass any audits.
- Work with outside contractor on PPA.
- Ability to drive a forklift and successful completion of forklift certification
- Must understand FIFO inventory methods and procedures
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and understand shipping/receiving documents
- Basic math skills are required
- Must work overtime as directed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be flexible, reliable and a quick learner
- Always look for the safest and most efficient way to increase your team's productivity.
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must gain WMS certification
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred
- Requires repetitive gripping, pinching, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling with weight ranges of 0-60 lbs.
- Repetitive twisting, bending, and reaching of upper and lower extremities.
- Sustained trunk twisting
- Occasional climbing and walking activities
- Requires repetitive use of hands and feet bilaterally to operate hand controls and foot pedals on forklift.
Equipment used to perform job
- Shell box
- LP tanks
- Film rolls
- Bar Code Scanning Equipment
Post Holdings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran, and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws.